Thank you for being our Customer. We truly value you.
With the concerns about COVID-19, we would like to reassure you that the health and safety of our customers have always been, and will continue to be our top priority.
Hence, we are following all guidelines recommended by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the Health Department and other appropriate agencies.
We are working with our manufacturers to take increased preventive measures to protect our employees and customers, and, ensure the product’s quality and safety.
Keeping Employees and Working Environment Safe:
- Our manufacturing facilities are performing daily Infrared temperature screening of all employees upon arrival.
- Our manufacturing facilities have added additional hand sanitizer stations throughout the building and front door for everyone as they enter.
- Our manufacturing facilities have increased the frequency of sanitizing all surfaces and equipment throughout the day.
- While proper hygiene has always been important, we are reinforcing appropriate hygiene and sanitization, and thorough hand-washing continuously throughout the day among all our employees.
- Ascertaining that proper disposable protective clothing is worn all the time, replaced frequently and safely disposed of.
- Employees are required to stay home if they show any flu-like symptoms or if they show signs at work, according to our health policies.
Products and Inventory:
- Adhering to, safe and sanitary manufacturing process, product handling and storage.
Intelligent Labs is closely monitoring the public health officials and CDC to understand the most up-to-the-minute information to ensure the protective actions taken are comprehensive and appropriate. We will continue to monitor the rapidly changing events and will adjust plans as necessary.
At Intelligent Labs, we are doing all we can do to keep our employees, customers, and community safe.
All Intelligent Labs employees are working from home.
We will continue to manufacture safe products that our customers can trust.